Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes: The Perfect and Healthy Side Dish for Everything
Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes is a very easy to cook dish and will make your taste buds happy. It’s perfect for any meal, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner.
What is Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes
Lemon garlic roasted potatoes are a simple side dish that can be made with just few ingredients. The lemon and garlic give these potatoes amazing flavor, and you won’t have to slave away in the kitchen to roast them! To make lemon garlic roasted potatoes, you’ll need:
- Potatoes (I used russet)
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Juice or Zest
Add those ingredients to a pan with some water, cover it all up, and cook until tender. You’re going to want to stir occasionally so they don’t stick together on one end of the pan—that’s all there is to it! I made them alongside chicken drumsticks in my cast iron skillet because I was making dinner for two people but wanted enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow as well. This recipe makes about 2 cups worth of roasted potatoes; if serving more than two people then double or triple depending on how much food you want at dinner tonight! You can also add other seasonings like rosemary or thyme for an extra kick but honestly these taste great without anything else added–they’re pretty basic by nature which means they go well with pretty much any meal 🙂
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Cook at 400 degrees.
- Serves 4.
Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes is best to serve with
- Serve with your favorite protein.
- Serve with a salad.
- Serve with a delicious sauce.
- Serve with a side dish (rice, pasta, etc.).
- Serve as an appetizer for guests.
With these easy steps, you’ll be able to make a yummy dish!
- Stores well in the fridge for up to 5 days and freezes well (for up to 3 months).
- To reheat, add 1 tablespoon of water and cover with foil. Heat at 350°F until warmed through, about 20 minutes. Serve hot over rice or quinoa. Leftover roasted potatoes can be sliced into wedges and tossed with a little olive oil and salt before baking at 425°F until crispy, about 20 minutes. This is also tasty as an appetizer!
Lemon Garlic Roasted Potatoes is a delicious side dish that you can make for your family and friends. It’s also a great way to use up leftover potatoes from other meals. The garlic adds an extra kick of flavor, but if you’re not into it then don’t worry! You can leave it out or swap in some fresh thyme instead.
Leave a Reply